The Charart Project's main goal is to supply accurate and original art for each roleplay character. Members must have previous experience in image editing. They must also take criticism as helpful as images are meant to look as accurate and professional as possible. Anyone can join, artist or not. It is asked that even if you are not confident in your skills, you put your best effort in. As long as it is accurate to the roleplay, accurate in real life, and neat, it will be approved. If you need help or quick suggestions, join the Anarchy Chararts server on Discord.
Warriors: Glade542, Goldenfawn7, Luminafaith2468, Rainstep124, Stoatbramble, Waffle04,
- Post your images only on the talk. Refer to how the other chararts are organized and follow accordingly.
- Please be familiar with the regular charart project rules. For this, please explore the one in Warriors Wiki to fully understand how this works as we won't spend time going through everything.
- If you are new to image editing, don't worry! You can always ask an experienced member for help. We can help you via join.me or just ask a user on their wall for tutorials.
- Do NOT use the linearts anywhere else. If you made them, you made them knowing you made them for THIS wiki. Please do not use without permission as that may result in harsh punishments from being blocked here to being banned from the roleplay itself. So seriously, don't do it.
- Please post everything on the approval page.
- Anyone and everyone can do whichever art they'd like. Just because you own a character does not give you authority to making the art. If you'd like, you can give the artist a reference to the way you would like it to be.
Three chararts at a time MAXIMUMDue to the massive workload we have, users may post as many images as they would like.
- 12/12/17 - The Heir Blank is approved!
- Unknown Date - The Apprentice, Warrior, and High Court blanks are approved! Start coloring!
Reserve art here. Please fill out everything and make sure no one didn't already claim what you wanted. Remember, first come, first serve. That means whoever comes first, gets the honor of doing the art. Also - alphabetical order, please! Also, if you need help editing the table, ask Foxstep for help!
|Name||Charart||Charart II||Charart III||Date||Date II||Date III|
|Foxstep1||Queen Blank (with Glade)||Leader Blank||Whitepaw (A)||6/21||6/21||6/24|
|Glade542||Queen Blank (with Steppy)||None||None||6/21||N/A||N/A|
|Stoatbramble||Kit Blank||Moonpaw (A)||None||6/21||6/25||N/A|
|Willowlight7||Stormfeather (HC)||Snowshadow (W)||Warrior Blank redo||6/24||6/24||N/A|
|Waffle04||Deceased Blank||Frondpool (W)||None||6/25||6/25||N/A|
Deceased Lineart Queen Lineart Kit Lineart Heir Lineart Warrior Lineart